Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Facebook is a vampire, sent to drain...

Secret destroyer... blah de blah. I wonder does Billy Corgan have a facebook? If he did and he were to talk to me about stuff then I wouldn't have deleted my account.

It's been a couple of days now since I've deleted FB. Early withdrawal symptoms swiftly subsided and I haven't an ounce of regret. Once I realised it was possible (and cool) to incorporate 'LOL' into speech I realised- I don't need facebook anymore.

And it doesn't need me.

So do it too.

You are facebook's bitch.

Blogging is way radder. Today I've been mostly listening to Death Sentence: Panda! I picked up on them on a deadly blog called fecalface. It's a San Francisco based blog that has loads of great music, design, fashion and other wacky things the kids are into these days

http://www.fecalface.com/SF


This is Death Sentence: Panda! doing a pretty cool version of their song Yao Yao Tou in a japanese club called Helluva Lounge. Check out their stuff on hypem.com too..


1 comment:

  1. dave, you didn't mention who was yer facebook suicide inspiration? Me. Me I tell you. I'm so proud. So proud of you.

    ReplyDelete